What NOT To Do Before Your Shoot
- Some things to NEVER DO BEFORE A SHOOT!
Here is a list of things that could potentially ruin your shoot or cause a reschedule. If you want to experiment with your look please do it before you schedule your session:
- Get a dramatic hair cut or new hairstyle
- Change the color of your hair (a new hair color, I'm not talking about touch ups)
- Have dermabrasion done to your skin.
- Get a facial (some products new to you may cause a reaction.)
- Spend the day in the sun... without proper sun protection.
- Get surgery above the neck. (I'm not kidding)
These things may seem totally obvious to you and complete common sense. However, I have had to reschedule headshot sessions at least once for each of them.